如何用英語問路優秀模板
如何用英語問路 |
「交際指南」 |
英語起源 |
短語分類 |
如何用英語問路
用英語問路的常用套語Excuse me, can you tell me where the railway station is? 對不起,請問火車站在哪兒?
Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the train station? 勞駕,請問去火車站怎么走?
Excuse me, could you tell me which is the way to the nearest hospital? 請問去最近的醫院怎么走?
Excuse me, would you please show me the way to the post office? 請告訴我去郵局怎么走好嗎?
Excuse me, would you mind telling me the way to the police station? 對不起,請告訴我去警察局怎么走好嗎?
Excuse me, could you give me some directions? 請你給我指指路好嗎?
Excuse me, can you direct me to the post office? 請問到郵局怎么走?
Excuse me, where‘s the men’s (ladies‘), please? 請問男(女)廁所在什么地方?
Excuse me, where‘s the bus station, please? 請問公共汽車站在什么地方?
Excuse me, how can I get to the No. 1 Middle School? 請問去一中怎么走?
Excuse me, could you tell me where there is a public telephone? 請問哪兒有公用電話?
Excuse me, is this the right way to the People‘s Park? 請問去人民公園走這條路對嗎?
Excuse me, does this bus go to the train station? 請問這公共汽車是開火車站的嗎?
Excuse me, I wonder if you could do me a favour. I‘m looking for the police station? 對不起,不知能否幫我,我在找警察局。
Is this the only way to get there? 去那兒只有這一條路嗎?
Which is the best way to get there? 去那兒走哪條路最好呢?
What street is this? 這是什么街?
Where does this street lead to? 這條街通什么地方?
用英語指路的常用短語
Go down this street, and turn to the left at the first crossing. 沿著這條街走,在第一個十字路口向左拐。
Go straight on, then turn right at the second crossing. 一直走,在第二個十字路口向右拐。
Go down the road and you‘ll come to a bus stop. 沿著這條路走,你會走到一個公共汽車站。
Go straight ahead about 300 metres. 往前一直走 300米。
Go straight ahead until you come to a tall building, then turn left. 一直往前走,一直走到 一座高樓,然后向左拐。
Go this way about 5 minutes. When you come to a lane, turn right. 沿著這條路大約走5分鐘。當你走到一條小巷時,然后向右拐。
Keep going until you see a big white building on your left. 繼續往前走,一直走到左邊有座白色建筑。
Keep straight on for two blocks. 一直往前走,走過兩條馬路。
Walk until you get to the second crossing and then turn right. 一直走到第二個十字路口,然后向右拐。
Walk one block east. 朝東走過一個街區。