英語四級口語場景練習題
好的。
Todd: What is your hobby?
你的愛好是什么?
Dianna: I have lots of different hobbies but right now I'm learning to play the guitar.
我有許多不同的愛好,但最近我正在學習彈奏吉他。
Todd: Great. How long have you been playing or practicing?
太棒了你練了多久了?
Dianna: I got my guitar two years ago but I've probably spent a total of two weeks practicing.
兩年前我得到一把吉他,但我總共也就練習了兩周時間。
Todd: Did you bring your guitar to Japan?
你把吉他帶到日本來了嗎?
Dianna: I didn't. Actually, my brother wants to learn to play also so he's taking good care of my guitar while I'm here, but when I get back I'll jump right back into practicing.
沒有。實際上,我兄弟也想學,因此我在日本的時候都是他好好照料我的吉他,但我一回去就會馬上去訓練。
Todd: OK, great. Well, who's a better player?
很棒。那你們誰彈奏的更好?
Dianna: I am for sure, but I told him that if he gets better than me while I'm away that he has to teach me everything he knows.
當然是我了,但我告訴他,如果我不在的時候他超越了我,他要毫無保留地把所有技巧教給我。
Todd: Oh, that's only fair. OK. Can you play any songs?
哦,這很公平。你能彈出曲子嗎?
Dianna: Yes, I can play "Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee" and just the last part of the "Star Spangled Banner". Not the beginning, the beginning's way too hard.
是的,我會彈《快樂,快樂,我們崇拜你》和《星條旗永不落》的最后部分,前部分太難了不會彈。
英語四級口語場景練習題:租車口語
◎租車的事,我該問誰? Who should I ask about car rentals?
*rent-a-car 多指租借的車輛,而car rental 是指汽車租賃服務。
◎我想租輛車。 I'd like to rent a car, please.
I'd like to rent a car, please. (我想借輛車。)
Did you book your car yet, sir? (您預定了嗎?先生?)
◎你喜歡什么車型? What type do you have in mind?
◎小型車就可以。 A compact, please.
◎有日本車嗎? Do you have any Japanese cars?
◎租金是多少? What's the rental fee?
◎一天30美金,每公里加20美分。 Thirty dollars a day, plus twenty cents per mile.
◎你要上保險嗎? Do you want insurance?
◎我要上全部的保險。 I'd like full insurance.
◎我能把車放在……? Can I drop off the car in...?
英語四級口語場景練習題:乘車方式
Mike and Lily are deciding how to go to Beijing from Shanghai.
邁克和莉莉在討論如何從上海去北京。
Lily:Mike,shall we book two tickets online?
莉莉:邁克,我們從網上訂兩張票好嗎?
Mike:Fine.Shanghai and Beijing are thousands of miles away. How about bullet train? Faster and relatively cheap, I think.
邁克:好啊,上海和北京相距千里,我們坐動車怎么樣?既快又便宜。
Lily:Yeah. How many tickets remain?
莉莉:好的,還剩下幾張票了?
Mike:Oh, what a shame. Only sleeping cars have tickets. Others are all out of stock. The price of the sleeping car is almost the same as the airplane.You see, the discount plane tickets are no more than 500 yuan. A good deal, isn't it?
邁克:哦,太不幸了。只有臥鋪票了,其他席位的都賣光了。臥鋪的票價和飛機票的價格相差無幾。你瞧,打折的飛機票也不過500塊。這倒是可以考慮一下,是吧?
Lily: Brilliant ideaf That will make ourjoumey rewarding and much safer.
莉莉:不錯!坐飛機不僅讓我們的旅行物有所值,而且更加安全。