英語六級口語場景練習
徒步旅行!
Todd: Hiking! Are you a big mountain man?
徒步旅行!你喜歡爬高山嗎?
Steven: Yeah, yeah, I really love getting out into the mountains.
是的是的!我特別喜歡出去爬山。
Todd: What mountains have you climbed?
你都爬什么山?
Steven: Well, recently, I climbed Mt. Fuji.
恩,最近我爬的富士山。
Todd: Wow, how long did it take you to get to the top?
哇,爬上山頂你用了多久啊?
Steven: Well, I actually climbed Mt. Fuji on four different occasions.
恩,事實上,我已經在四個不同的時刻爬過富士山了。
Todd: Wow, really!
哇,真的嘛!
Steven: Yeah, so it was different times each trek.
是的,每次徒步都是在不同的時間段。
Todd: OK, did you go in summer or in spring?
哦,你是夏天還是春天去的啊?
Steven: No, actually, the first time I went in, to climb Fuji was in the winter.
不,事實上,我第一次爬富士山是在冬天。
Todd: Wow, man that must have been cold.
哇,去那兒的人一定會感覺很冷。
Steven: Yeah, well, it wasn't too bad. We had warm clothes and, you know, we were constantly walking, so our body temperature was quite high.
恩,但還好。我們都帶著棉衣,而且你知道的,我們一直都在走,所以我們的體溫很高。
Todd: Didn't you slip on the ice? Wasn't the ice really slippery?
你沒在冰上滑倒嗎?那些冰真的很滑嗎?
Steven: Well, we had crampons and ice axes with us.
恩,但我們有冰爪和冰斧。
Todd: Really, I'm sorry, you had "crampons"?
真的呀,呃你說你們有“冰爪”?
Steven: Yeah, they're like spikes that go on your feet, yeah, basically ice shoes, yeah, so you can actually walk on the ice with these shoes without slipping, no problem.
對呀,他們就像釘鞋一樣固定在你的腳上。恩,基本上就是冰鞋,這樣在冰上你就不至于滑倒了。
Todd: Really! What was it like on the top?
真的呀!山頂什么樣啊?
Steven: Well, on that particular occasion we didn't get to the top because it was too late in the day. We would have arrived at the top just as the just was setting and it would have been very dangerous I think coming back down, so.
恩,在一個特定的場合下我們沒上山頂因為那天太晚了。我們本可以爬上山頂的,但就在快到山頂的時候我覺得那會很危險,所以大家就下來了。
Todd: Because it would have been dark?
因為當時很黑?
Steven: Yeah, yeah.
對對。
Todd: OK. Wow, well, really impressive.
好的。但,那的確讓人印象深刻。
Steven: Yeah, I really loved it.
對呀,我非常喜歡那份經歷。
游走倫敦
Todd:Hello, Jason. You're from England. Uh, where are you from in England?
Jason,你好。你來自英國。恩那你是從英國的哪個地方來的呢?
Jason:I'm from South London.
我來自南倫敦。
Todd:Oh, cool. South London. Why don't you talk about that for a while.
哇,很棒啊南倫敦。你能跟我們談談嗎?
Jason:OK, well, London is a little bit colder that Japan, it's a little bit more expensive as well, so it is kind of nice to come here and spend my money.
好啊!倫敦比日本冷一些,而且消費水平還高一點兒,所以說來這兒花錢還是不錯的。
Todd:So actually, you said South London right? Is that where Wimbleton is? South London?
你說的是南倫敦對嗎?是Wimbleton所在的地方嗎?南倫敦?
Jason:Wimbleton, No! Wimbleton's in West London.
不,Wimbleton在西倫敦。
Todd:West London!
西倫敦!
Jason:Yeah. South London isn'tfamousfor much, really,apart fromrude people like me.
是的。南倫敦沒那么出名,真的,除了像我這樣粗魯的人。
Todd:So what's the difference between South London and West London and North London?
那南,西和北倫敦都有什么區別呢?
Jason:Yeah, there is a big difference between all the places in London. Everyone's got differentaccents. Everyoneactsdifferently. England has a lot of different places. For example, in North England they'll have different accents, completely different accents, from South England and sometimes even different languages, like in Wales and Scotland, so.
是的。倫敦的各個部分差異是很大的。大家的口音是不同的,行為表現也有很大的差異。英國有很多不同的地方。比如說,英國的北部和南部就很不一樣,人們的口音都是不同的,完全不同,有時甚至連語言都完全不同。威爾士和蘇格蘭也是這樣的。
Todd:So your accent is South London.
那你是南倫敦口音。
Jason:My accent is South London, yeah. Someone from North London would sound completely different from me, and West London and so on, so.
是的,我是南倫敦口音。來自北倫敦的人跟我的口音完全不一樣,西倫敦還有其他地區的也是。
Todd:So is South London the best place to live?
那么就是說南倫敦是最適宜居住的地方?
Jason:Oh, yeah, of course. Actually, Central London would be but it is way too expensive, kind of like Tokyo.
哦,對的,當然。事實上,倫敦的中部地區物價太高,有點兒像東京。
Todd:OK. Were you born in South London?
好的。你是生在南倫敦嗎?
Jason:Yeah, I was born in South London. Yeah. But, you know, I've been everywhere in England, so andbelieve methere's a lot of different places, everywhere is different, so .
對的,我在南倫敦出生。但你知道的,我已經逛遍了英國,所以請相信我,這有很多不同的地方,而且每一處都是不同的。